Thu, Feb 23|
Creative Thinking Training, 1-day Offline
What is my own level of creativity? Do I motivate myself and others enough to reach bigger goals? What is my own responsibility to live fulfilling life and to make an impact for myself and others?
Time & Place
Feb 23, 2023, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM GMT+1
Satellite Office, Rue de la Corraterie 5, 1204 Genève
If you ask yourself this kind of questions, it is time to ripe own transformations. Because right questions spawn necessary answers, as well as light doubt in your habitual solutions ruin the wall of bias. The biggest dangerous on a path of fulfillment is to think your best school education and previous professional experience gained for years is your bold advantage while it can be your stumbling block. There is only one “hammer” that is able to break this block – Creative Thinking.
6 red flags indicating that Creative Thinking Training is for you:
- You are frustrated by the lack of own initiative and self-discipline
- You become less involved and interested in the lives of people close to you
- You are disappointed in all tools of motivation you’ve already applied
- You think that you are the most creative person in your network
- You suppose it's others who need training and upskilling, but not you
- Finally, you are too busy to explore Creative Thinking because of overwhelmed schedule
You can keep pondering about the reasons why your achievements are unimpressive, you can hide in a safe zone of comfortable stability OR you can face up to your failures root causes and find the drivers of inspiration.
Creative Thinking Training offer:
1 day training is designed to ignite you life passion and a belief that it is possible to adapt your self-leadership style. Here there is no room for academic lectures or theoretical instructions. We offer a series of activities with coaching approach in order to turn your picture about the creativity on its head.
During this Training you will discover:
- How to unlock creative potential in yourself
- How to empower people around you
- How to find the ways to bring purpose into own life
On completion of the training, you will:
- Identify your first steps to becoming an authentic Creative Individual
- Know where to find resources and motivation to continue your personal fulfilment journey
- Understand how to spread Creative among others
Meet the Trainer:
Trevor Holmes is an experienced international trainer & coach who has worked with many leading companies around the world. His training is powerful and thought-provoking using modern training techniques to influence real behavioural change. His original education as an Painter makes him the perfect person to promote Creative Behaviours for leaders.
«20 years ago, I realised that my biggest motivation wasn’t my own success but instead helping other people to be successful, whether that’s my family, friends or clients. I am proud to say that being a coach and trainer is my passion as I help people build their self-awareness and take responsibility for their own development. My motto is “A Day not learned, is a day not lived.” I believe that there are always opportunities to improve if we remain open-minded, ready to listen and prepared to challenge ourselves».
– Trevor Holmes
- Ticket type
1-day offline training in the central location of Geneva, lead by Bevel Education Lead and Creativity Trainer Trevor Holmes. Lunch and coffee breaks are included. In the end of the training Creative Leadership Certificates will be issued to each participant.PriceCHF 840.00